We are on the road to Atlanta for a football tournament. The kids have tapped out and so I was thinking about a way to keep the hubby and I up as we drove. I Google searched ‘road trip questions’ and got so many searches. I found these questions on Reinventing Elizabeth’s blog and thought they were perfect.
50 questions that we actually didn’t know how each other would answer
1. What movie deserves a sequel?
-Hubby: The Italian Job
-Me: Dirty Dancing
2. What one toy would you like to throw repeatedly at a brick wall?
this was harder than we thought. We have never thought about throwing a toy at a brick wall.
-Hubby: Tennis Ball
-Me: Giant Bouncy Ball
3. What is one thing a woman should never do?
-Hubby: Pick her teeth in public
-Me: Belch out loud
4. Who would you hate to see naked?
-Hubby: Naked Grandma (cue Family Fued episode…Naked Grandma!!
-Me: Donald Trump
5. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
-Hubby: Apple Jacks with Honey Comb right there..
6. What is one thing you always wanted as a kid, but never got?
-Hubby: Motor Bike
-Me: Motorized Car
7. If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your alias?
-Hubby: Not sure
-Me: If I tell you. I would have to kill you..lol!
8. What is the nicest thing someone else has done for you?
-Hubby: Surprise birthday party
-Me: I have two:
Surprise Birthday party
Paid for me to go on a trip
9. If you could bring someone famous back from the grave, who would you choose?
-Hubby: Aaliyah or Left Eye
-Me: Josephine Baker-she is the epitome of grace and elegance to me.
10. Where do you not mind waiting?
-Hubby: I have no patience waiting but if I have to answer…I would mind waiting in line to get tickets to Sade, Jill Scott or Maxwell
-Me: I don’t mind waiting for good customer service.
11. If you could lock up one person in a mental institution, who would it be?
-Hubby: Can’t think of anyone
-Me: Hitler-that MF-er was crazy!! and/or the 1st slave owner-nuff said
12. What is your favorite potato chip flavor?
-Hubby: Smoking BBQ
-Me: Sweet BBQ
13. If you could project yourself into the past, were would you go?
-Hubby: When there were cowboys-so I could see if I was a fast shooter-lol
-Me: Civil Right Era.
14. What is your most impressive car repair skill?
-Hubby: Changing the tire
-Me: Changing the cabin filter
15. What is the best sports stadium/arena you have been to?
-Hubby: Dallas Stadium
-Me: Yankee Stadium
16. What would you refuse to do for one million dollars?
-Hubby: Murder an innocent person
-Me: Torture and innocent person
17. If you were home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what movie would you want to see on television?
-Hubby: After the sunset or The Thomas Crown Story
-Me: Steel Magnolias or Step Mom
18. What historical figure would you most like to have a discussion with?
-Hubby: Malcom X/Martin Luther King Jr.
-Me: Martin Luther King Jr.
19. If you could close one fast food chain, due to disgusting food, what would you pick?
-Hubby: Taco Bell
-Me: Taco Bell
20. What is one thing you refuse to share?
-Hubby: My wife
-Me: My gummy bears…I mean my husband
21. If you went to a psychiatrist, what would he/she say you suffer from?
-Hubby: Thrill Seekerism (ha-is that a word….It is today!)
22. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, what would you choose?
-Me: SI Swim suit edition
23. What makes you really sleepy?
-Hubby: The movie the Titanic or a big meal
-Me: Boring conversation
24. What one thing annoys you most at a restaurant?
-Hubby: bad service (courtesy and cleanliness)
-Me: When the server does not write down my order
25. What do people do too much of today?
26. What is the most inspiring movie you have ever seen?
-Hubby: There are too many to name!
-Me: A League of their own
27. What household chore have you never done?
-Hubby: Water the plants
-Me: None-my parents raised me to do know how to do all jobs.
28. How do you like to relax?
-Hubby: In a recliner with chilled beer watching football
-Me: A massage or having a bottle a glass of wine.
29. In what part of the world would you hate to be by yourself?
-Me: Amazon desert
30. To what would you like to devote more time?
-Hubby: My family
-Me: My family
31. What would be the best thing about not having a sense of smell?
-Hubby: Nothing! You have to have a sense of smell
-Me: I would experiment with more foods
32. Where would you not go back to for a vacation?
-Hubby: I have never been anywhere that I would not go back to
-Me: I have never been anywhere that I would not go back to
33. What is the scariest scene you remember from a kid’s movie?
-Hubby: Can’t think of one
-Me: the ending fight scene from Maleficent with Mufasa falling off the cliff as a close second.
34. If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be?
-Hubby: Sex toys for women
-Me: Shake Weight
35. What always makes you a more confident person?
-Hubby: Clean shave and dressing well
-Me: Dressing well
36. What is the greatest pain you have ever suffered?
-Hubby: Bruised Sternum
37. If you could buy one object to complete your home, what would it be?
-Hubby: a man cave
-Me: a basement (that may be more that an object but…)
38. What was your favorite childhood game?
-Hubby: Freaky Friday (don’t ask!!)
-Me: Jumping double dutch
39. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
-Hubby: Presidnet Obama
-Me: Bill Clinton
40. If fat, calories, cholesterol, etc were not an issue, what two foods would you feast on?
-Hubby: Macaroni and Cheese and Strawberry Cheese Cake
-Me: Yellow cake and fried chicken
41. If you could be a member of any TV-sitcom family, which would it be?
-Hubby- Cosby Show
-Me: Cosby Show
42. What is your favorite movie line or scene?
-Hubby: Dirty Dancing-‘no one puts baby in the corner!’
-Me: Lion King-‘ what do you want me to do dress in drag and do the hula!?!’
43. What part of your body could use a little lotion?
-Hubby: My feet
-Me: My feet
44. What language would you like to master?
45. If you were directing a movie, who would you cast as your leading man and woman?
-Hubby: Leading man: Forest Whitaker Leading woman: Angela Basset
-Me: Leading Man: Brad Pitt Leading Woman: Angelina Jolie
46. Aside from lettuce, what are your two favorite salad ingredients?
-Hubby: Mandarin oranges and chicken
-Me: Beets and blue cheese
47. If you had to dispose of a dead body, how would you do it?
-Hubby: Chop Shop and drop them in the middle of the ocean weighted down (I think I may need to watch my back!!-lol)
-Me: Hi, my name is Tamieka and I watch ID TV…there are so many options-lol!!
48. Do you have a place where you would like to go and think? If so, where?
-Hubby: The basketball court
-Me: I don’t have a certain place but when I am near water, that is where I would go.
49. What is your favorite event in the Winter Olympics?
-Hubby: Bob Sled and Ski Jump
-Me: Speed Skating
50. What profession have you always admired?
-Hubby: Sports Coaching
-Me: President of the United States
Well that’s 1 hour gone…now what?
Please Help Me Raise Funds To Support Girls On The Run:
Have a Fit-Tastic Day!!
Follow me on:
Facebook: @Fit MamaMeeks Gotta Run.Play.Lift