It’s Week 2 of #BusoStrong with the #Sweatpink family!
Remember, being #BOSUStrong is not just about, movement, sweat, or even owning a BOSU, its about being a leader, an inspiration to others, and sharing my own fitness journey with others.
This week we are working on balance-Week 2: 6 ways I stay balanced.
If you forgot to join in last week for the #BOSUStrong challenge or just weren’t up for the cardio, make sure you join this week as it’s all about the balance! We’re standing on one leg, lunging, and squatting our way through the week.
But balance means more than just being able to stand on one leg, it also means being able to do what you love while making healthy choices at the same time. It means putting in the work and still finding time for fun activities with family and friends or eating the cookie but balancing it out with a nice run.
Here are the 6 ways I stay balanced – what are yours?
- I make time for myself by waking up at 5:30am and working out before the family wakes up.
- My favorite me time is going for a run.
- My rule when it comes to a balanced diet is never deprive myself-it’s all about enjoying a healthy life.
- I make fitness a priority by putting it on my schedule and in as an appointment.
- When I get stressed or overwhelmed, my go to is yoga-I enjoy the space and place to be present and to release what is not serving me
- I do work hard to help my family stay balanced.
So I want to know – are you #BOSUStrong? Copy and paste the above, fill it in and make it your own and then tag me in it and share with your friends! Let’s all be #BOSUSTRONG.
The daily prompts are below. You can also follow along HERE.
Week 2, it’s all about that BALANCE (9/14-9/18):
(Make sure you tag @Bosu_Fitness on Instagram & @BosuFitness on Twitter):
- Monday, 9/14: Happy Monday sweaties, this week we’re all about that balance. Let’s see you stand on one leg – ready, set, GO! #BosuStrong #SweatPink #FitFamily @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Bonus: Y’all know we love to #jumpjoymonday! Show us your BEST jump shot and tag @BOSU_Fitness @FitApproach #BOSUStrong #FitFamily #SweatPink #ad
- Tuesday, 9/15: We want to see you #dropitlikeasquat…on your BOSU or perhaps one leg? #BosuStrong #SweatPink #FitFamily @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Bonus: It’s time for #treetuesday! Show us your best tree pose. @BOSU_Fitness @FitApproach #BOSUStrong #FitFamily #SweatPink #ad
- Wednesday, 9/16: Let’s lunge it out sweaties! #BosuStrong #SweatPink #FitFamily @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Bonus: #workitwednesday, show us how you’re workin’ it this Wednesday and tag #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Thursday, 9/17: It’s #totalbodythursday. Show us your favorite total body balance move! #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Bonus: Give us a #tbt of a time when you really challenged your balance (feel free to get creative!) #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Friday, 9/18: #FreeFriday. Show us your favorite way to get your balance on! #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Bonus: Happy #forearmfriday. Let’s forearm plank it out y’all! #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
Notes: Please, if you’re using a BOSU throughout this challenge, never stand on your BOSU with the dome facing down (images or moves down on the BOSU incorrectly will not count during this challenge).
I AM RUNNING RAGNAR DC IN 2 WEEKS FOR GIRLS ON THE RUN MONTGOMERY COUNTY
Please Help Me Raise Funds To Support Girls On The Run:
Have a Fit-Tastic Day!!