Hey….Hey…..It’s Friday and today March 18, 2016 is my 1 year Blog Anniversary!!!!
I can’t believe that for 1 year, I have shared my thoughts, feelings, successes and failures with you all! For 1 year, you all have read, commented, shared and supported me!
I can’t believe how much a part of my life blogging has become. Even though I don’t post every day, I think about Fit Balling Running Mom everyday! In 1 year, I have shared 225 (including this one) posts with you all. I have learned so much and so excited to learn so much more.
On this 1 year Anniversary of Fit Balling Running Mom, I want to make most of this post a THANK YOU to you…my followers and readers!
THANK YOU FOR:
- Reading 225 posts;
- Your words of support and encouragement;
- Your advise;
- Your suggestions and recommendations
THANK YOU TO:
The 70 followers that I have gained in this year!
Special THANKS TO:
-My 1st follower: my BRF Alanna of Madeleines and Marathons
-My newest follower Jamie of Pushups Pasta Pinot
THANK YOU TO:
My top 5 commentators:
THANK YOU FOR MAKING:
- I LOVE BEING IN THE SPOTLIGHT my highest viewed post.
- Introduction: Who is Fit Balling Running Mom? my highest commented on post.
- Bon Appetit Pizza Review my most surprising highest viewed post.
THANK YOU: For the opportunity to link-up with you over the past year:
- Amanda –Thinking Out Loud
- Running on Happy, Suzlyfe, Crazy Running Girl, and Coach Debbie Runs-Coaches Corner
- Marcia-Runfessions (1st Friday)
- Jill for Fitness Fridays……transitioned to Living a Life of Fitness Health & Happiness
- Friday Fives with Cynthia, Mar and and Courtney
*Link-ups no longer active
THANK YOU: to all the brands/companies that have allowed me to represent them as an ambassador
- Shower Pill– Use PROMO CODE: THOM for 20% off
- Zooma– Use PROMO CODE: Tamieka16 for 10% off
- Running Moms– Join for FREE!
- Momentum Jewelry
- Move It Monday
- Girls Run Fast
- Sweat Pink
- Weight Lifting Gloves
THANK YOU…THANK YOU….THANK YOU!!!!
If I have forgotten anyone or anything, please blame it on my mind and not my heart!
I am excited to see what year 2 of Fit Balling Running Mom will bring! I hope you continue to follow along 😉
No questions today….just a BIG BIG THANK YOU!!!!
I would love to stay connected: