Whoop…whooop It’s Thursday!!!
May’s theme is: Motivation
My biggest motivation right now has to be my children. I swear , everything that I do-I do for them. I want them to enjoy life as a child, be happy and worry free.
From my fitness habits to my personal interactions to my work ethic, they motivate me to be the best person I can be EVERYDAY!
On way that I stay motivated is through mantras and today for Thursday Throwdown we are talking about Mantras!
: a sound, word, or phrase that is repeated by someone who is praying or meditating
: a word or phrase that is repeated often or that expresses someone’s basic beliefs
In life, my common mantras are:
-Be kind and gracious ALWAYS;
All lessons that I teach to my children and follow by leading by example.
In my fitness life, my common mantras are:
-Mind over Matter;
-Suck it up Buttercup;
If you have been reading my blog, you know that I am
struggling pushing through a 12 week weight training program in preparation for a girl’s trip to Costa Rica at the end of June and the beginning of triathlon Training.
Daily, my fitness matras are uttered either out loud or I my head.
It may sound totally cheezy, but for me, mantras get me to a place of zen and focus. When I need to get it done, mantras take me there.
Do you use mantras? What Mantras do you use often?
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Post our badge on your participating blog post so others can see what else is going on!
- Leave a comment on each of the 3 blog posts by the hosts: Tamieka, Lex and Sarah.
- Add your link to the InLinkz at the bottom of Tamieka, Lex, Sarah
- Comment on the link-up post before yours and any others you would like!
- Share the love! Make sure to use the #TTLinkUp and #ThursdayThrowdown tags on Instagram and/or Twitter!
Grab our button:
I would love to stay connected: