Today’s word: Empower
give (someone) the authority or power to do something.
make (someone) stronger and more confident, especially in controlling their life and claiming their rights.
I empower you to:
- BE ENCOURAGED: As long as you are doing the best you can…you are being successful!
- BE FEARLESS:Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world-
- BE GRACIOUS: Show someone your smile and your kindness EVERYDAY!!
- BE BRAVE: Step off that ledge…..YOU GOT THIS!!!
- HAVE FAITH: In your spirit, your God, your journey!
- Not to sweat the small stuff and take yourself to seriously:……Enjoy your Shenanigans!
Do you feel empowered? What have you felt empowered to do recently?
I would love to stay connected: