Well we are in the full swing of Fall here in the DC area. The days are getting the shorter, the mornings are darker and the air cool and crisp.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year!! I love everytyhing about it!!
After my triathlon, I made a consious effort to take a scheduled two weeks workout break. Mentall, physically and emoptinally it was PERFECT!!! It was what my mind, body and soul needed and now I am back at it and FALLing into Fall fitness!
I thought I would share my fall fitness plans and goals. Nothing like writing out my goals to help hold me accountable.
Goals for the Fall:
- lose 1/2 inch per month in all measurable areas (waist, hips, thighs)
- rebuild running base to be able to run up to a 10k
- Increase lifting strenth/ rebuild muscle tone
- maintain track workouts until winter
- continue to incoporate swimming and biking
- return to weekly yoga
Plans for reaching Fall goals:
- Take measurements monthly. I will update with current measurments.
- Adjust eating. Return to meal prep and potion control
- Increase running to 2-3 time a week
- Begin Charlie Mike Program week of October 17th
- The Luna Chix officialy end at the end of October but we will continue ‘unoffically’ until it get too cold for everyone
- I will swim and bike on the weekends
- I have signed up through the end of the year for yoga starting next week!
Races for the Fall:
- October 15th-Baltimore Running Festival Marthon Relay
- October 30-MCM 10k
- November 13-MCCRC Candy Cane City 5k
- November 19th- Annapolis Running Festival 10k –TAMIEKA16 for 10% off
- November 24- YMCA Turkey Chase 10k
- December 4-Pacers Jingle All the Way 5k..maybe the 15k
- December 11-MCRRC Jingle Bell Jog 8k
Well there it is….Fall fitness goals and plans!
What are your Fall plans and goals? Will I see you at any Fall races?
I would love to stay connected: