24 days……24 days ago I shared with you all the difficulty I was having and how I was working on shifting my mindset. 24 days and I have probably gotten in 3 workouts since then mostly yoga and track.
24 days has flown by and I swear I had every intention of shifting my mindset and working on my summer goals…..
- Making healthy food choices including hydration;
- Working out : Lifting, swimming, track, bike and/or bike/run and we can’t forget about yoga;
- Getting 10,000 steps a day (be at at least 6000 by time I pick up the kiddies in the afternoon);
- 7 hrs of sleep.
Let’s do a quick check-in shall we:
In the past 24 days:
I have NOT been making the best healthy food choices including hydration;
- Working out : Lifting (0 times), swimming (0 times), track (3 times), bike (0 times) and/or bike/run (0 times) and we can’t forget about yoga (2 times); Grade: D-
- Getting 10,000 steps a day (be at at least 6000 by time I pick up the kiddies in the afternoon 20/24 days); (A)…I have been doing this Challenge on Samsung S health that was fun during the month of June. I think this really motivated me a bit too- to get those steps in.
Are you on Samsung S Health? If so, join me for the Global Challenge Tomato-July.
Start walking with friends using Together from Samsung Health. It makes walking much more fun. http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.android.app.shealth
- 7 hrs of sleep ( avg 6:48 so close!). (B+)
- Average grade for the past 24 days…..C……Come on Tamieka…you have got to do better!!!
Ok let’s shift a little and do a countdown…..76 days….
76 days until 2017 Frederick Sprint Triathlon…..yup-I am doing another in 2017!
I have heard great things about the triathlon and last year was actually thinking to make this my 1st triathlon but if you have been reading my blog for awhile, you know that was not the case. Since last year, I have been considering this triathlon and when I learned that this year’s triathlon is going to “TRI To End Parkinson’s Disease” and support the dramatic relief of symptoms individuals achieve by cycling, I knew I had to do it! I am not sure if I have shared (I think I have) but my dad has Parkinson’s Disease-so this Triathlon and its cause is near and dear to me.
Although, I have not done my maintenance tri training like I wanted to between May to now, I have a training plan and will devote the next 11 weeks to be ready in 76 days!
I would love to stay connected:
Follow me on: