Hey there all!!
Well here we are in September and usually about this time I am talking about NewMonth/New Goals, etc…..yeah not so much……
I will talk about what I know…..
- I know that a month ago, I let you all know how disgusting I was feeing about myself. My weight was up, my measurements were up and I had stepped on a scale (LAWD!!!!);
- I know that after that I made a commitment to really focus on this and to prepare to make better decisions to support my efforts in reducing those numbers;
- I know that for 2 weeks when I was focused and committed, I saw results( lost 5 lbs and .5 inch in my waist, and my legs)
- I know that when I was not focused and committed (on vacation last week and then this week), I did not see any results (all measurements are the same);
- I know that I continue to be so frustrated with myself and sick and tired of what feels like forever of this feeling of not doing what I need to do to be successful;
- I know that this feeling is so foreign to me and I really don’t know how to deal with this;
- I know that I am thinking about going to see a therapist-this feeling just doesn’t feel right;
Sorry for another woe is me…..so so sad post but it is my genuine feelings right now and I have to allow myself to feel these feelings.
How do you get over the hump? Taking all suggestions!!!
I would love to stay connected: