Do you use anything to hold your phone and suck when you go running? I use to use one of those armbands that fit my blackberry perfectly!!
Now that I have moved onto a Samsung Note 4, I needed something that would it could fit in. How excited I was, when I was asked to review the SL3S Dual Pocket Run Belt and to host a give-away so that one of you can get one can win their very own Dual Pocket Run Belt!
I was a bit hesitant at first as I have had a few belts and hove not liked any of them. Either they were too small, too bulky, didn’t fit anything and shifted as I ran.
Let me tell…this belt right here….is AWESOME!!!
It is little but does BIG things!!!
It can hold my Samsung s5 (work phone) and my Samsung Note 4 (personal phone)
It is not bulky at ALL!!
The #1 thing about the SL3S Dual Pocket Run Belt is that it DOES NOT SHIFT when you are running. I ran 6 good miles and it stayed right in place!!
The only down side to the belt (which is actually a phone issues), was that since the Note 4 is so large, it was hard to get in and out of the pouch easily.
Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the SL3S Dual Pocket Run Belt and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a roomy, non-bulky, shift-free belt!
One luck reader can win a SL3S Dual Pocket Run Belt…just fill out the giveaway form and GOOD LUCK!
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- You must be 18 years of age or older and is open to U.S. residents only
- The sweepstakes will run until Wednesday February 24, 2016
- In order to enter to win you must use the rafflecopter entries.
- One winner will receive a Free SL3S Dual Pocket Run Belt.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- The winner will be selected at random on 2/24/16 and will be notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email If the prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded.
- All entrants are bound by the official rules of this giveaway.
- Winner must be able to prove identity and provide a legal mailing address.
- All entries are verified by myself.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
Join me at RunningMoms.com-It’s Free!
Are you joining me at any of the Zooma runs?
If so, don’t forget to use TAMIEKA16 for 10% off.
I would love to stay connected: